Dry Van Trailer Manufacturers
Hale Trailer carries a full inventory of used dry van trailers for sale from top manufacturers in the industry, including Great Dane, Strick, Wabash, Dorsey, Kentucky, and Stoughton. If you are looking for a used semi-trailer for sale or commercial dry van, our wide selection of manufacturers offers you the options you need to protect your cargo and move it safely.
Used Dry Van Model Types
Hale Trailer carries a variety of used dry van models, including:
- Sheet and Post Vans: These durable, lightweight dry van trailers are ideal for LTL shipping needs.
- Plate Vans: The fiberglass or composite panels are capable of carrying your wider shipping loads.
Used Dry Van Trailer Sizes
We carry used dry vans ranging from 45 feet to 53 feet in length to accommodate all different sizes of freight. Dry van trailer dimensions vary by state, so make sure to know your local regulations or speak with one of our trailer experts who can help you select the right trailer for your fleet.
Benefits of Dry Van Trailers
Dry van trailers are a smart investment for owner/operators and fleet managers who are looking for durability and versatility for all of their shipping needs. Benefits include:
- Dry vans are fully enclosed and sealed to protect cargo.
- They can be used to haul almost any type of freight.
- They protect your cargo from weather, theft, and damage from shipping.
- Dry vans are ideal for LTL and full truckload shipping needs.
Contact Hale for All Your Used Dry Van Needs
Hale Trailer offers used dry van trailers for sale in addition to a wide selection of other commercial trailers for sale, including flatbeds, lowboys, reefers, dumps, and more. We look forward to assisting you with all of your trailer needs, including parts, storage, and expert services.
Our knowledgeable Trailers NOW technicians can offer advice on maintaining dry van trailers, with information to help you make the best purchase to match your trailer needs. Contact any of our trailer rental locations to speak to a sales expert to find the right used dry van trailer for your fleet.